This inquiry form requires your personal information.
Before proceeding your inquiry, please make sure to read our agreements for obtaining personal information as written below.
Information to be Provided where Personal Data are Collected
Please make your inquiry after having carefully read and given consent to the following:
- Controller of the Personal Data
- (1) Company name: NEC Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "NEC")
- (2) Means of contact: This Website (by this inquiry form)
- Purposes of Prosessing for the Personal Data
- (1) To respond to inquiries.
- (2) To respond to requests (such as by providing materials or information, or returning verification results).
- (3) To introduce or relay information about companies (NEC Group companies, NEC distributors, etc.) that deal with NEC products, services, and solutions.
- (4) To provide information or publicity materials about NEC products, services, and solutions.
- (5) To provide information about events such as seminars and exhibitions.
- (6) To conduct surveys and analysis, and analyze website access trends so as to improve products and services.
- (7) To contact customers.
- Recipients of the Personal Data
NEC, NEC Group companies, their distributors and agents, and companies that operate and manage NEC's inquiry site in japan, upon the assurance that sufficient safety control measures have been established, which have concluded agreements concerning the processing of personal data, to provide services to their customers, within the scope of the stated purposes for using personal data.
- Overseas Transfer of the Personal Data
NEC manages and operates this inquiry site.
- (1) Information transfer to a third country: Upon receipt of your inquiry, your personal data will be sent to Japan.
- (2) Question of adequate protection: The European Commission does not recognize Japan as providing adequate protection of personal data.
- (3) Appropriate protection measures: NEC manages the personal data with which it is entrusted through the appropriate implementation of security measures such as access identification and authentication, restrictions on access, authority management, record-keeping, protection against illegal software, and safe procedures for transferring and transmitting data.
- (4) Reproduction of personal data: Backups of data are obtained for system management and operation of the inquiry site.
- (5) Conditions for making personal data available: Authority to access personal data which is granted only to those who is indispensable to achieve the stated purpose of use. Personal data will not be made available otherwise.
- Categories of the Personal Data
Personal data includes name, occupation, organization name, e-mail adderss, telephone number, postal address, residential country or area, inquiry categories, inquiry subject, inquiry details, access logs, and other information you imput in this inquiry format.
- Period for Which the Personal Data Will Be Stored
Personal data may be stored for as long as necessary to achieve the stated purpose for using it.
- Rights of the Data Subject
You have the right with regard to the personal data which you provide as follows:
- The right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject
- The right to object to processing concerning the data subject
- The right to data portability: The right to receive the personal data, which the data subject has provided to a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit those data to another data controller without hindrance from the controller to which the personal data have been provided (NEC)
- The right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal
- The right to lodge a complaint with a suprevisory authority, if it exists, in the country or region that the data object belongs.
- Statutory or Contractual Requirement Concerning the Provision of the Personal Data
Provision of the personal data is not a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, and you are not obliged to provide personal data. However, if you choose not to provide personal data, it may not be possible to respond to some inquiries.
- Non-existance of Automated Decision-making Including Profiling
The access log for this website undergoes analysis, but we do not perform automatic processing utilizing the personal data that you provide in order to analyze or predict your likes and dislikes or personal behavior (or to profile you); nor do we use your personal data to make decisions that might affect you.
- Replies to Your Inquiries
You may be contacted by NEC, an NEC Group company, or an NEC distributor. Whether a reply comes by letter or phone depends on the contents of your inquiry. You should understand there might be times when we cannot comply with a request. Inquiries made on Saturday, Sunday, public holidays, or times outside NEC's normal business hours will be handled on the following business day. (Normal business hours are Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5:15 p.m.)
- Reproduction and Secondary Use of Email Reponses
We ask that you refrain from reprinting, reproducing, or using for a second time any part of an email response sent to you, as these emails are intended to be viewed only by their recipient.
- Parental Consent
If you are under the age of 16, please make your inquiry ONLY AFTER obtaining consent given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over you.
- Encrypted Communication
The inquiry form on this page uses encrypted communication via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) for personal data protection.
- Security of Processing the Personal Data
Recipients of the personal data implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk.
If you accept our agreements above, click " I Agree " and fill in the inquiry form on the next page.
Click " I DO NOT Agree " if you don't agree with it.
In this case,we won't be able to accept your inquiry from this form.